Ci-FEMSProduct > Energy Management System
Energy is the biggest component of the cost structure of manufacturers, increasingly demanding regulatory pressures on energy use and low-cost energy supply, as well as tightening regulations on greenhouse gas emissions from energy use. Thus, by introducing an energy management system, the plant can assess comprehensive energy assessments, measure energy usage, and how much can be saved, and measure and monitor greenhouse gas emissions to meet environmental regulations. FEMS is an factory energy management system that helps you to optimize your operation by measuring energy usage and carbon emissions, analyzing data, and improving plant energy efficiency in manufacturing, process control, facility management and other operations.
< Energy usage monitoring for each process >
< Energy Usage Status monitoring page >
Features - Application of cloud-based intelligent management / analysis technology
1. Cloud-based responsive web platform- By providing cloud-based applications, it is able to access to energy information from anywhere, anytime, anywhere, with data integration, and responsive web platform support for easy energy management on smartphones as well as computers.
2. Real-time linking of management information and energy information- It provides guidance to reduce the consumption of energy by maximizing energy-efficient plants by distributing the production volume by comparing the target of the production plan with the basic unit.
3. Application of demand forecasting / efficiency analysis- We provide tools to analyze the historical data from the plant in various ways
4. Applying Energy Target Management System- Implementation performance report based on energy reduction target
5. Greenhouse gas emission management and carbon trading system- Estimate emissions in real time by calculation coefficient based on collected electricity and energy usage
6. Report management and intuitive analysis system application- Monthly, daily energy reports, production line reports - Intuitive energy use analysis by cost report conversion